Wednesday 4 November 2009

Using NLP Quick Phobia Removal Techique on clients

Hello Friends and Practitioners

At the last practice group meeting we practiced the Quick Phobia Removal Technique. The follow week I met up with one of the practice group members who wanted to reduce her phobia.

We met in a noisy cafĂ© in Manchester and during the initial stages of the techniques, while I was relaxing the client using The Milton Model, I asked her how she was feeling and she responded saying “she felt relaxed but the noise around us was putting her off” I responded by saying “It is good that you are feeling more relaxed and as you concentrate on my voice you notice all the other noises starting to fade away….” After the technique she said the noises in the coffee house disappeared after I said this.

We carried out the techniques, adding funny music and cartoon characters to the client’s film of the phobia. By the end of the technique we did a future vision, and said she felt “OK” To ensure the phobia worked I told the client “as I new what your phobia was before we met today, I have brought (the clients phobia) with me for you to hold. The client said, “she was OK with this” - It really exciting to use the practised techniques for real and to get a positive result for the client.

Have you used any of the practised techniques with any positive results? Drop-us e-mail and we will add your comments to the blog.

Chris

No comments: