Tuesday 25 August 2009

Are you able to deliver work projects on time?

Hi, my name is Carrie, some of you may have met me at the last NLP practice group.

I am doing a modelling project on 'People who deliver work projects consistently on time' and I am looking for volunteers to help me with a project I am currently working on. I am looking for 3 Exemplars so I can model their behaviours, values, beliefs and identity to build a framework of how you can do this. I will then be able to create a model which will help people acquire the skill of being able to deliver projects consistently and on time.
If you believe you have the skill to deliver work prjoects consistently and on time and have 3 hours of your time to spare, please can you contact me at caroline.finn@yahoo.co.uk"

Many Thanks!

Carrie Finn

No comments: